Project: Helios | concept and design
View Single Post
June 9, 2010, 04:29 AM
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
Thanks a lot man, and no-fret: all intakes and outtakes will be filtered and blacked out to stop dust and to sex-it-up visually.
Oh there will be prototypeS before we begin:
- meeting with a 3D artist tomorrow to begin the 3D visualization phase - complete with some more video motion graphics to keep the kiddies entertained
- already in progress - I'm building a miniature from heavy card stock and a glue glaze
- then one from 1/8" aluminum + regular fasteners (I want to build one in a more traditional process and materials)
- finally 0.25" grade 38 titanium with all the fixins
- followed shortly thereafter with 2 identical chassis' made from hard anodized aluminum
This entire project is actually a prototype, but more on that later.
- powered by:
July 2008 MOTM Nominee
TBCS: Front Page Article
TBCS: Featured Worklog
My System Specs
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Langer
Visit Langer's homepage!
Find all posts by Langer