View Single Post
Old June 7, 2010, 02:23 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggs78 View Post
Yuppers I understand, the amount of gunk in a thermochill rad is enough to drive you crazy, and all the other points you mentioned are valid to be upset, imo where it's been almost 2 years now that 1/2" is becoming more of a standard and 1 1/4" screws are commonly used, Thermochill just recently only adapted one change.

How come you say Feser is almost out of rad business, I thought it's been just about an year they started making rads, and they are pretty competitive. Swiftech is cheap cheap cheap, anything above a dual rad, you're better off spending that money on a quality rad..
Their current generation of radiators (Xchanger) has hit EOL. They're cooking up something new for this summer though.

TFC - XCHANGER RADIATORS

---
Bob - Core i3 530 | Gigabyte H55N-USB3 | 4GB DDR3 | Corsair H50 w/ TFC Triebwerk | Silverstone SG06