View Single Post
Old June 1, 2010, 12:22 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Guys ive finally got it ordered on the 13th so its taken its time frankly i mean even i found this too be a little long to arrive but i cant imagine the avg user wanting to wait 3 weeks for their system but hey maybe im just impatient.

Well i was taking pictures of everything for you guys when i noticed my user manual is all in french. Now for my brothers in Quebec if you were wondering yes they do cater to your needs. However its not so great for me so i called them and asked if it was a mistake as i got an English version of all other documents. See now normally i would not care but as this has a lot of features i do not know how to unlock it would be nice to have a guide . So i called them up and a rep was like ohh they have made a mistake with all y560 orders sending french instructions just go on the website and u will see a PDF file. I was like fine its better then nothing i go on and to my surprise they do not have the user guide on their website for the Y560. A little peeved i call them back got another rep and she has the assumption no user guides were supposed to be included with the laptop. Im sorry but i wanted to tell her are you frackin retarded. No user guide for a laptop.....

I was like that does not make any sense could you check again she puts me on hold and comes back saying u can use the guide for the y550 i proceeded to tell her there are features exclusive to the y560 example switchable graphics that the guide does not have. she puts me on hold again and this time says she has sent me the guide through email. Seriously Lenovo not a good start.
Mushkin Ascent Redline 8000 4gb DDR2 @ 1066 5-5-5-15 2.05v
OCZ 600W GameXstream
Seagate 7200.11 500gb
Seagate 7200.10 320gb
Antec Spot Cool
Logitech X-230
Samsung 32" 720P HDTV

Coolermaster Cosmos S/
Swiftech Mcp655/ MCR-320-QP/ 6X Noctua NF-P12'S/ Swiftech Apogee GT/ Swiftech Mcw-60/ Swiftech Micro-Res.