View Single Post
Old May 31, 2010, 12:20 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technokat View Post
My 360 controller works fine. Its similar to mario kart yes, but it has a lot more depth than mariokart ever had. mariokart plays really slow compared to blur. And doesnt have as much tactical depth. If you want to judge a book by its cover then yes its mario kart, just like every shooter is wolfenstein. God forbid on evolution of a concept.
I'm sorry but TACTICAL DEPTH? You seem to be trying too hard to like this game to justify your purchase. Why would I judge a book by its cover when I've already played it? To me it feels like a glorified version of mario cart.

reductio ad absurdum technokat, maybe you should look that up before calling two games the same because of their fundamental playing methods. Gamers will always welcome innovative and fun features with welcome arms, but having to pay twice for the same shit is not. Hey bad company 2 plays like MW2 in slow motion, but why is it successful? Because it brought something different to the market.

Zephyranthes
E8400 4.0ghz, XFX 780i, Mushkin XP2 PC-6400, Antec Earthwatts 750W