View Single Post
Old May 22, 2010, 06:22 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Ok here are the update. This is from the XFX site in the warranty info section. Valid for USA and CANADA

XFXs liability under the Double Lifetime Protection is limited to the repair, or, at XFXs discretion, the replacement of the portion(s) of the Product that are found to be defective in material or workmanship. XFX reserves the right to claim shipping fees as well as a service charge** for any incomplete or modified product that is returned and that requires repair or replacement, or when the Owner is not entitled to any coverage under the XFX Double Lifetime Protection.

They can charge you these fee the question is why are they doing it. Personally I think the XFX service suck because people always have problem like that or they get a downgrade after the RMA. They seems just not to stand behind their double life time warranty. That's probably why they are always a bit cheaper...

Keep us up to date on what happening!

Martin_metal_88
Colenzo : See system spec!

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||