View Single Post
Old May 18, 2010, 08:08 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Ok, so finally here are some gaming benchmarks. Now this notebook is not meant to be doing serious gaming, but that doesn't mean you can't have fun with it.

All of the benchmarks were run at 1366x768.

Up first is Dirt 2. For this I ran 3 runs on each setting and took the average for each setting. All scores done using the in-game benchmark.

As you can see to get it smooth you really have to turn down the graphics. Now that said it still looks pretty good, even at ultra low. Also when I was first playing it I found that it really was quite playable with only a hint of slow down at the medium settings.

Onto FarCry 2. Again for this I have used the in-game benchmark and have just used the presets.

As you can see it doesn't have the greatest performance but it will still work at the lowest settings.

No onto an older game Half-Life 2: Episode 2. For this game I recorded my own timedemo and then proceeded to run 3 runs each at all of the settings and then I averaged those results together. All results have been taken by fraps. All settings were at their highest besides the AA and AF which you can see in the chart.

As expected it can play this older game with no issues at all. As one can see I can play this at 8xMSAA and 16xAF with only a couple of little slowdowns.

I'm tired so hopefully I have not made to many mistakes but that is it for now. Let me know what you all think.

Last edited by ipaine; June 2, 2010 at 01:28 AM.