View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old January 31, 2008, 10:43 PM
biff's Avatar
biff biff is offline
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Courtice, Ont.
Posts: 1,296
Default What tube is this?

Just wondering if anyone recognizes this tubing (the one on the right). It was bought at BigFoot Computers about a year or so ago and since they are gone I can't ask them. It's pictured beside some clearflex 1/2" x 3/4" I just got as I thought what I had was clearflex but obviously not.

It has almost a slightly violet colour to it and has a texture like silicone. It is much more flexible than the clearflex. I know it's not Tygon as I chose this stuff because it was about half the price.

Any ideas??
Reply With Quote