View Single Post
Old May 6, 2010, 08:05 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfanatic View Post
Sweet.Too bad you can't buy the new cases. Even still, without the Alienware mobo, the lights are hit and miss. I would like to see them make an aftermarket light card to accomodate this. That way, anyone wanting to buy an older case could put their hardware in and have the dynamic lighting. Suppose that's one of the draws. I have the X-Fi Fatality Champ. Love the difference of a good sound card.
I also have a Titanium Fatality Champion series card that is now in my wifes XPS 730x rig.She doesn't use 5.1 analog headphones, so, the front panel gizmo that comes with Champion series is perfect for her headphones.They are,of course,the Alienware Tactx cans that came with my new system.They are very light weight and comfortableto wear for long and late night gaming. With CMSS enabled,they sound pretty good as well.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5