View Single Post
Old May 6, 2010, 06:08 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
I roughly know the final figure, but I'll let Slik answer that one if he wants.

Keep in mind this thing came with a keyboard that'll change to any colour under the sun that you want via software, a good gaming mouse, gaming headphones with a retractable mic (like he needed them 'cause he has a pair of Pysko's lol), a couple of hats (one of which Slik was kind enough to give me), some cloths for wiping finger prints and dust off of everything...... ok I think that's it.
I paid a lot of money for this rig but I asked Killswitch how much it would cost if he were to build an identical system for me. He builds his own rigs and he knows what he is doing. He checked prices etc. on line and found that to build one like mine would only be about $600.00 cheaper.When you figure in a 3 year warranty,the deal ended up pretty good. Dell has horrible telephone support but they back up thier product.I have had no problems with hardware exchanges etc. and in most cases,if I needed a replacement of any kind,I got an upgrade.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5