View Single Post
Old May 5, 2010, 07:08 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
Same could be said of MS back during their anti-trust case. OR Intel more recently. "Company Vision" does not and can not let you break the rules of society. As for "they dont want retarded software" lol....yeah right. The app store is 90+% retarded apps. Apple has made their money off retarded....CHEAP but retarded is a good way to describe the app store. Everything from fart apps to "I am rich" to TMZ.com apps. This crap was done to break competition plain and simple. How the hell does this HELP the enthusiast community...or society in general. Competition is a good thing.
For the MS anti-trust case, it's far from what this is right now... it was quite ambiguous but still killed the browser market by doing so. I still think they were not right to release IE with their OS, but meh, the debate is still going on today.

I might have mispoken with the non retarded apps... for the I* series, I have to agree. Most of them are retarded even though they meet Apple's -requirement- for posting them (not to confuse with the word "standards" like I did before).