View Single Post
Old May 3, 2010, 08:19 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarkStarr View Post
the problem is, I know for a fact (suspicious anyways) that the battery isn't dead. this is either some firmware or software issue that should have been resolved earlier in the macbook's life. You should be asking why these computers are still having these battery issues after 4 years. you're welcome to use google if you don't believe me. I'm hoping to meet up with a buddy of mine that also has a macbook to confirm my suspicion either way, going to battery swap for a little bit.
Like I said to begolas in the other thread, seek professional help for Apple hardware related problem.
Go to the nearest apple store and explain them the problem quickly and they will tell you potential solutions that you will be able to try.
They are dealing on a daily basis with WAY worst customer that what you are if you go just there to ask polite and concrete questions (just think of who they have to deal with all week long)