View Single Post
Old May 2, 2010, 09:52 AM
MVP

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Default XPS M1710 Gaming Laptop + XPS Backpack & Software - Price reduction!

Price: $750

Pictures:

The laptop in question is a great gaming laptop ( i myself play stuff like TF2, L4D2 and such on it), but I find myself not needing a laptop anymore because I'm never on the go, so i just use my desktop. This laptop is perfect for anyone who needs a good amount of power in a laptop, wile still having a good battery life. For all of you wondering the stats, here they are!

Just a note, this laptop new from Dell was $2400.

- 4 GB DDR2 (upgraded from 2)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2 Ghz (Clockable)
- Nvidia 7900 GO (Clockable) (capable of handling even the most recent games)
- 300 GB 7200 RPM HDD
- 1900x1200 Screen resolution
- Win 7 Home Professional (includes dell's Vista restore disk)
- Dell XPS Series backpack (thing fits so much!)

The ram and hard-drive have been upgraded ( the stock 150 GB drive was to small for keeping media on it, and the 2 GB of ram wasn't the best for gaming so I purchased 4 gigs of Mushkin extreme ram that works excellently.)

The outside of the laptop has changeable glow colors, and there is no damage to the laptop comedic or otherwise (iv been very good to her).

The Backpack included has all the dell OEM software, and has room for anything you could fit in it.

Please note: I currently still have all my personal stuff on the laptop, once I can confirm a sale I will format it and put my copy of Win7 Professional on it for you.

*Please don't hesitate to contact me, I prefer email for questions, but if your serious about a purchase or would like to see the laptop please call me @ 403-453-2894! (if your local)

* willing to be a little flexible on pricing, no low balling please!

Thanks, Happy buying!

17" Macbook Pro (early 2011 model)
2.2Ghz i7-2720QM | 8GB Corsair DDR3 1333Mhz | 750gb Toshiba HDD | ATI 6750M 1GB

Last edited by ToXic; May 9, 2010 at 09:04 AM.