Thread: Hehe...
View Single Post
Old April 30, 2010, 02:44 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Lol not informed. sigh.

Yes you can get a mac mini but then you still need to buy a screen which adds at least $120. Then you need to still buy a keyboard and mouse. So the not so cheap mac mini can easily get close to a grand unless you buy used. Trust me I buy them for people and people still usually spend a grand on a mac mini system after buying stuff you need.

When you boot up a mac and if there is a problem like with my moms mac mini there was just a white screen and nothing else. It was also out of warranty so I had to some how fix it. Well so with no error code or beeps or anything I had to just randomly try stuff. While at least with any windows system you get beeps or a code. So the inferior 8bit piece of crap does a better job than the 2010 worthless piece of crap in Macs. Also you can't really change anything in the BIOS for Mac.

3) Lets say you want to add in your own raid controller, or wireless card, tv tuner, or PCIe SSD card. Oh wait you can't because it isn't supported by the OS unless almighty Steve wants it to. So you can only use your Mac how Apple wants it. Oh and last I checked windows is simple and stable as well.

Also by no means am I saying Snow Leopard is a bad OS. I think it is a great OS and in many ways better than Windows 7.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."