View Single Post
Old December 12, 2006, 04:21 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Tech ARP reviews Windows Vista Final

Windows Vista has finally gone RTM! That's short for Release To Manufacturing, tech parlance for the final or gold version of the product. Although end-users will not be able to buy it off the shelves until January 30th, 2007; Windows Vista is already available to corporate users.

In fact, Tech ARP was treated to a sneak preview which also doubled as a launch for Office 2007, Vista and Exchange Server 2007 or L.O.V.E, for businesses. Who said geeks aren't creative?

So, yes, Windows Vista is finally completed and is available to businesses right now. We only have to wait until January 30th, 2007 to get our own copy of Windows Vista.

Earlier, we did a comprehensive review on Windows Vista Beta 2. If you compared that review with what we will cover today, you will be able to see just how much work has gone into polishing Windows Vista before it is rolled out to end-users like us.

More @ TechARP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton