View Single Post
Old April 16, 2010, 07:36 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Default Count down to the Chimp Challenge ( May 5th)

Ok, Like the title says this thread is just a reminder to everyone here that HWC has entered the Chimp Challenge, This is the first time a Canadian team has joined the race and we would love to have a strong showing. Our team really is the under dog in this race so we have asked our friends over at NCIX to help out with the race and they have agreed to do the best they can.
I hope everyone here at HWC would be able to help out in the race, The race is only one or two week long so it will be over before you know it. Every new person that joins the race better's are odd of looking good, So those of you that would like to help should stop by the F@H forums to see how to get the most ppd out of your rigs, and how to join the race HardwareCanucks F@H Team - Hardware Canucks .
It would be nice if new people could start folding now because you have to do 10 Work Units before you can get bonus points for them and it may take a couple days to work out all the bugs and get max ppd.
After the race if F@H is not your thing by all means stop, But I hope everyones willing to fold for a day or 15, starting May 5th. Come on Canucks lets show the world we Canadians know how to fold Lets Own The Podium 1 More Time
19 days to go and counting