2) OCZ Vertex LE 120GB - $429
3) OCZ Vertex Turbo 120GB - $425

<$350:
Kingston V+ Series 128GB - $319
Corsair R120 - $344
Corsair V128 - $350

<$300:
Kingston SSDNow V Series SNV425 (S2BD?) - $280*
*S2BD or S2BN or S2?????? - what are these?!?

Anyway, if I decide I can afford around $400, then I would try for that Crucial SSD. If not (and likely NOT), I'll keep waiting or spring for the Kingston SNV425 or V+ SNVP325-S2 128GB. The 'V+' version seems halfway decent if I want the price around $300 and if I want it no more than $300, the other Kingston. It's just that there is quite a significant jump in performance if I invest another $100. Right now, I think it's tough to justify that and really shouldn't anyway. :)

The Kingstons are probably good enough compared to typical legacy hard drives.

I'll have to think about it. Wait and hope for price drops or get a Kingston? :) The other wait would be to see if the Vertex 120GB goes back down to $300 with rebate but the current $400+ (and change) is a rip, to be honest, when one can have Sandforce controller SSDs for the same price.

Does that help at all, ipaine?!?
It does help a bit, it pretty much reinforces what I was thinking. I know that any of these would be way faster than what I have right now. I think I'm leaning towards the Kingston V+ but will have to wait just a little bit to see. Oh and I know I will need a 120 or more since I have looked at my C: drive and I would like to be able to have at least a couple games installed on the SSD when I am playing them and as it is between Dragon Age and Mass Effect that alone is right about 30GB, add in photoshop, and a few other programs and it grows quickly.