Chimp Challenge 2010 - HWC Team?
View Single Post
April 8, 2010, 04:49 PM
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: GTA, Ontario
My System Specs
I have contacted one of the larger teams who have done this a few times with a few questions. Here are the guidlines from last year:
Here's a couple of tidbits regarding the upcoming Chimp Challenge '09.
First, the rules:
1. First team to accumulate 20,000,000 points from the start time wins.
2. Start time for the contest is Tuesday, May 5th at 12pm, Pacific Daylight Time.
3. The victor gets to claim the lucky jaded monkey as the prize. Tales have been told of untold wealth and fame that comes with this. The victorious team is allowed to display in any honorary fashion the jaded monkey, the losing team is forbidden to display it. The losing team is bestowed the dreaded monkey's paw, which is said to be cursed. People have been known for have very bad luck with this paw!
4. Team captains are as follows: TBA
5. In the event of a close race, the Stanford site will be considered the official source for points information.
6. Only team captains are allowed to make changes to rules.
7. The official folding names are TBA
8. Have fun and keep it positive.
If we do this, we need a username that is monkey-related, or team name related.
Here is what I got, if they qualify:
Fold for team #54196
My System Specs
Main(Blackie) Asus Rampage III Formula //
Blackie: i7 970 @4.0GHZ Heatkiller 3.0// Foldy: i7 970 @4.0GHZ EK Supreme
Blackie: Corsair Vengeance 12GB 1600mhz // Foldy: Mushkin 1600MHZ 6GB
Blackie: Evga GTX 580 1.5GB Koolance WB Foldy: Zotac GTX 460 768MB
Blackie: OCZ Vertex 2 240GB, Seagate 3TB, WD Black 2TB, WD Black 1TB Foldy: Intel X25-M 80GB Gen2, WB Black 500GB Externals: WD Green 1.5TB, WD Green 1TB
Blackie: Corsair AX1200w // Foldy: Enermax Revo85+ 1050W
Blackie: Corsair 800D // Foldy: CM HAF 932
Blackie: X-fi Titanium Pro
Blackie: LG Blu-ray writer // Foldy: LG Blu-ray rom
Blackie: Samsung 2693HM 25.5in // Foldy: Acer H213HBMID 21.5in
Blackie: W7 Ultimate 64-bit // Foldy: W7 Pro 64-bit
View Public Profile
Send a private message to chrisk
Find all posts by chrisk