View Single Post
Old April 8, 2010, 10:36 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulicro View Post
Thanks for all the replies! Auzentech is not available in my country, I could theoretically get it from the US but is it that worth it? I'm currently looking at the Asus D2X.. but the Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatality Pro edition is also widely available around here.

The list of soundcard vendors available in my country are as follows:
Aim, Asus, Audiotrak, Behringer, CMedia, Creative, Dynamode, Echo, Edirol, Genius, HIS, M-Audio, Maxxtro, Sedna, ST Lab, Sweex, Tascam, and Zalman. Hope this does any good.

Any thoughts?
Please believe me when I suggest the Prelude or XFI Titanium Fatality. I have tried several cards and the Prelude or XFI will kill any other sound card out there when used for gaming. Trust me,for gaming go for one of those two cards. The Prelude is not PCI e and is in some ways,the better choice if you don't want your sound card too close to your video card.In my opinion,yiu get better air flow and less heat
EVGA DG 87 -i7 5930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X [email protected] 2400mhz- EVGA x 2 1080 Ti Black SLI - Soundblaster X7 Sound Card- LG 34" Monitor-ATH AG1X Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5