Thread: Case Pics
View Single Post
Old March 14, 2007, 08:53 PM
Hall Of Fame

Oh no! SHaCKs going to kill me eyes posting it!

My first WC kit was also the Apex Ultra+ Which was an awesome kit! Actually is still an Awesome kit! Ordered it from xoxide.com Then after that i started buying more pieces and finally ended up with a fully custum set-up!

Pics of my First WC set-up with my Apex Ultra+

As you could see... at that time i was a novice in watercooling and went with the easy way for coolant... Yes that is FLuid-XP's ... Thats why i so much argue with ppls not to buy that stuff! It stained alll my parts and needed to clean them and let them soak into vinegar for a day or so ... And thats without talking about how bad temps were after few months of use...
You can see in some pics all the white things (sh*ts) going in the loop and hanging in the reservoir.

Anyways, it just shows you how bad the idea of the coolant was but overall im still proud of how that build turned out!

PS: All the build i have posted in here (including this one) all have been done no more than a year. Yes that means that i have set-up about 5 builds since a year! I am Xtreme! - ly stupid.. i know
- 16GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile
- Ultra X3 1000 Watt
- Asus Xonar DX 7.1 \ Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX
- Corsair Vengeance 1300 Gaming Headset
- Crucial M4 SSD 128GB \ WD Caviar Black 1TB
- CoolerMaster 690II Advanced
- Dell UltraSharp 24''
- Noctua NH-D14