View Single Post
Old April 6, 2010, 08:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
Not haters...just skeptics.
IF you think its a good fit....go for it.
I personally cant imagine how anyone can think of the ipad as more powerful then the new dual core atoms.
I personally cant imagine how anyone can think of the ipad as a good gaming platform (the battery life will be crap).
I personally cant imagine how anyone can think of the ipad as a better internet device then a netbook, laptop or even smart phone
I personally cant imagine how anyone can think of the ipad's word processor is as good as even openoffice let alone word or wordperfect
I personally cant imagine how anyone can think of the ipad's screen as better then e-ink for reading
I personally cant imagine how anyone can think of the ipad's ergonomics as a good notetaking device (using a addon to get a keyboard is KLUDGE)

You are obviously the market demographic for it and I am not.
+1

Have fun doing what you say you'll do on the iPad belgolas. Don't forget to report back with your experience. Just know that you can currently sell it for profit at the moment so if you ever change your mind and want to get rid of it, do it quickly!

Best mobile gaming platform... do more than an Atom... lol. I like how you completely ignored me saying CULV is right for you.