View Single Post
Old April 6, 2010, 08:53 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Not haters...just skeptics.
IF you think its a good fit....go for it.
I personally cant imagine how anyone can think of the ipad as more powerful then the new dual core atoms.
I personally cant imagine how anyone can think of the ipad as a good gaming platform (the battery life will be crap).
I personally cant imagine how anyone can think of the ipad as a better internet device then a netbook, laptop or even smart phone
I personally cant imagine how anyone can think of the ipad's word processor is as good as even openoffice let alone word or wordperfect
I personally cant imagine how anyone can think of the ipad's screen as better then e-ink for reading
I personally cant imagine how anyone can think of the ipad's ergonomics as a good notetaking device (using a addon to get a keyboard is KLUDGE)

You are obviously the market demographic for it and I am not.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr