View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old April 1, 2010, 12:08 PM
tom.tdn tom.tdn is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 13

Get the 1850 RPM GT's, and a fan controller. :D

You should get what you want, I had regular barbs, after a while they got to me and I ended up getting compression fittings, don't make my mistake and paying extra for your fittings, just get what you want upfront so you don't regret it later. I got my compression fittings from jab-tech since I had the same problem. Its a US store though 15 bucks for shipping isn't that bad IMO.
Reply With Quote