View Single Post
Old March 19, 2010, 07:54 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkOne View Post
Ask Matin what he think abou the 1156 Gigabyte..

ya the formula is more expensive.. but I was sugesting it to you RJ, because ou said you may try 1156.

I sugest it because I have one and zero issue
I hate you Gerard . Gigabytes have some of the most solid board out here and I am using them for a long time. But I have use 2 P55 board from them and they have some little issue that they don't have with 775 or 1366. I don't know what they do with their bios but the team working on 1156 bios simply suck. There is little issue like with the USB legacy function that really piss me off. I also noticed certain board ( in the M series ) to have incompatibility with some ATI card ( 5850-5870 ). Otherwise they are still the best board out here IMO. I know GA is now fixing these issue because there is new bios out that fix some of these and new bios are coming according to GA rep so soon all these issue should be past. If you want a good board indeed P7P55D or the formula is pretty nice ( I am looking at it now ) EVGA have also few board that are not that expensive and that are killer.

Martin_metal_88
Colenzo : See system spec!

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||