View Single Post
Old December 11, 2006, 03:24 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default ReviewDesk on Scythe Kama Meter multi-function controller

"Only the nerdiest among us use fan speed controllers and temperature probes, right? Well, thatís what I used to think - not anymore. I never tested out a multi-function controller that fits in the 5.25″ bay because, well, I never really cared. If I wanted my case to be quiet, Iíd put quiet fans in, and if I didnít care, Iíd throw in the most powerful fans Iíve got. As for temperature monitoring, I never really felt the need beyond using a regular thermal probe for testing purposes. To control my audio, I didnít need a knob on the front of my case, ícause I could just turn it down at the source, my powered speakers. However, my ideals have changed now, thanks to the Scythe Kama Meter. No, this has nothing to do with Kama Sutra.. get your mind out of the gutter! Honestly, I donít have a clue why itís called the ďKama Meter,Ē but I do know what ďKamaĒ means, beyond the Hindu God of Love, that is."

More @ Review Desk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton