NOTICE - PC builders, when asking for input on YOUR projects Please Tell
View Single Post
February 13, 2010, 06:56 AM
Join Date: Feb 2010
hi guys help plz
1. What YOUR PC will be used for. That means what types of tasks you'll be performing.
game, internet, Crimson Editor and media player
2. What YOUR budget is. A price range is acceptable as long as it's not more than a 20% spread
1500... cheaper if possible
3. What country YOU will be buying YOUR parts from.
local... saudi arabia
4. IF YOU have a brand preference. That means, are you an Intel-Fanboy, AMD-Fanboy, ATI-Fanboy, nVidia-Fanboy, Seagate-Fanboy, WD-Fanboy, etc, etc, etc, you get the picture.
intel for cpu is MUST.
5. If YOU intend on using any of YOUR current parts, and if so, what those parts are.
6. IF YOU have searched and/or read similar threads.
7. IF YOU plan on overclocking or run the system at default speeds.
8. WHEN do you plan to build it?
soon as i can...
My System Specs
View Public Profile
Send a private message to sssh89
Find all posts by sssh89