View Single Post
Old January 14, 2010, 03:57 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkOne View Post
don't know what happen with M$, but it's not the first time it happen when I change memory.

Memory Bill. can we change our memory without being accuse to still you something.
geriboire Mark... you really had to experience something like that to realize that this company is shit? o.O

That company for now doesn't have a thing on keeping them alive other than the marketing trying to make perpetuate their "good" reputation for making "good" software that sells millions of copies

Nothing happened with them. It's always been like that and will always be like that until they do something about the fact that they could be pushed off the cliff be about any company if their marketing/bribing tactics don't work anymore.

edit: I don't know the situation you are in right now, but if you are opened for change to the better... you might consider switching to linux or freebsd asap