View Single Post
Old December 15, 2009, 05:27 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perineum View Post
Yeah, I'm better than they are by default. I do know *something* about computers, whereas they do not. I personally don't care about race, color, creed, sexual orientation, or which Mac matches your drapes.

.... but don't, as a Mac user, look down your nose at me, acting like "you've figured it all out" and I'm in the dark.

I like a good debate like anyone else. When I saw a group on facebook called "Anything your PC can do my Mac can do better" I had to take a peek. They were all patting each other on the back because they own a computer made by Apple and Apple built the mouse. In complete disbelief I had to educate them on the Alto and the advances Xerox made in that whole area.

In time they banned me. I was never arrogant, or rude. I made a point to specify that I didn't think Mac was crap. They always wanted to argue but couldn't quite keep up. They wanted to steer away from everything else to point out about Apples stocks profile, which, really, had more to do with their iPods than anything else. Later I was unbanned by the groups senior moderator, who apologized to me.

I've used many operating systems, some of which many of you would likely not know of. I'm also a recent PC user.

I thought Windows was shit until Windows XP came along.......
And what makes you think ANY of the Mac users posting here have done that to you? Separate the idiot fanboys and the users here, please. Its 2 completely different groups, especially since, being here usually means we're hardware enthusiasts, not Steve Job worshipers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamawho
I'm shocked ... a rotten apple
... do you REALLY think that was funny?

Teletraan I: Asus P5K-E/WIFI, E4500, 2 GB RAM, ATI 3450, Sapphire Theatrix, 2.25TB storage, Antec SP2 400w

Galvatron: Asus M2NPV-VM, 3800+ X2, 2GB RAM, NV8500GT, Seasonic 500w

Tracks: Acer AS5920, C2D 2.1ghz 45nm, 3GB DDR2, NV8600m GT, 250gb hdd

Hound: Gigabyte GA-MA74GM-S, AMD 4400+ X2, 1 GB RAM, 2900XT, 500w Seasonic

My Heatware!
| Got RMA? Tell us your experience! | VOIP Help? PM ME!