View Single Post
Old December 9, 2009, 10:19 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaDeS View Post
dude... don't read the reviews of that card goto the ASUS forum on that card and read all the pissed off posts. That's what made my decision... asus doesn't quickly release any fixes for anything ever imo. All the reviews I read on the asus card were perfect the GX (openAL) failed for me in multiple games.

The people on their forums were chomping at the bit for a new driver fix and reviews don't mean a thing if thousands of actual users are complaining about the same hardware.

As for the pci-e sound card I would totally do that... especially with all the layouts i've seen coming down the pipe.
I purchased the dx card as well and sent it right back. The only possible solution found on thier forum was for me to pretty well re-configure my competor . No way just to try getting a sound card to work. I'm waiting for Auzentech to provide something new.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5