Thread: Thank you HWC!
View Single Post
Old November 24, 2009, 10:29 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Thank you HWC!

Finally have my new system up and running with the cpu I won in the Puzzled Pics Contest! Just wanted to say thank you to everyone at HWC that brings us these amazing contests that I can apparantly actually win! The camera I used to take these pics sucks the big one so these are the best ones I took. I've got an H50 that I PM'ed for $69. PMed DirectCanada's price from NCIX even though the h50 wasnt even in stock at D.C. when I sent PM request lol. I don't know why I spent the amount of time I did hiding the cables cause I'm just going to have to rebuild it again next week. Whatever. I also noticed that on the stock cooler that came with the i5, the copper on the bottom looked like it was rusting/eroding or something. Unfortunately I couldn't get a pic because this camera blows. Anyways, here's some pics of the new system. Like I said, soon will have an h50 and also swap out the PSU for an Antec 700w.

New parts
Name:  DSCF1397.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  82.1 KB

Finished building, ahhhhh
Name:  DSCF1404.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  198.0 KB

In action. I don't know how I got a pic with the fans not spinning but this thing was on when I took it lol. hmm?
Name:  DSCF1423.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  139.8 KB

So those 2 were the clearest here's a not so clear pic
Name:  DSCF1426.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  153.7 KB

If anyone noticed I have the 8pin cpu power going into the "secondary" input. It seems to work fine so is there a reason I should not have it in there?

Anyways, thanks again, especially to Gav for responding to my many emails Now I just have to win the 285 from the folding contest and I'll be set