View Single Post
Old November 12, 2009, 09:01 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaRox View Post
I would seriously consider this if the HUD in FPSs was on the center monitor and if when you maximized a Window it went to only one monitor instead of across all three. I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future there was a way to do that, but until then I'll stick with my 22in CRT for 1280*1024 @ 115Hz. (115Hz is so sexy, I wish I had the money to try out a 120Hz LCD)
The only way for that to happen is the game developer to program it into their game. Since Eyefinity is starting to catch on, I wouldn't doubt that its a possibility for new games to start supporting this feature. For now, if I need to check my ammo and stats, I always have my G19 to fill me in with the details

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeJayPee View Post
Where did you get that adapter? did you try any others before that one?
just got one from startech.com, it works with one monitor, but not sure how it will work with 3.
I got the adaptor from the states. I had a buddy get one for me from Dell just before they went on backorder, and another one from the states that shipped to Canada overnight. Again they are out of stock as well. Now that I've upgraded to 3 27" Dell LCD's, I use the built in DP and sold the 2 adaptors.
Xfx R9 290 Flashed to 290X (x2) Eyefinity| Dell 2709W (x3)
OCZ Vertex 3/Corsair Force GT Raid 0 480Gb - Windows 7 x64 SP1
Corsair GT 120Gb SSD Cache for Seagate 2Tb - File backup
Corsair Obsidian 800D | Seasonic X-1250
HeatKiller 3.0 | EK R9 290x WB (x2) | TFC Exchanger Quad Rad | (x4) Scythe Gentle Typhoon |Swiftech MCP655 | EK drive bay Res.