View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old December 3, 2007, 05:27 PM
Jack Rabbit's Avatar
Jack Rabbit Jack Rabbit is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 784

My System Specs


You could buy some plastic tubing and carefully slice it open. CT also sells cable keeper in some small sizes; maybe that could server the purpose. Is this just to cover sharp edges or are you looking for a cosmetic enhancement?

There are a few specialty computer shops in Ottawa that cater to the case mod and overclocker set. Maybe call them up and see if they stock something like this. (Of course I can not remember any names right now...)
Reply With Quote