View Single Post
Old December 3, 2007, 01:08 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
I believe the next case we will get from NZXT will be the Zero. Unfortunately, the Rogue is only compatible with mATX mobos which is a bit of a pain. Maybe in the near future we will tackle that one....
I know, eh? only mATX mobo...which is the pits being there's no performance focused mATX mobo's out there! I have wondered for quite some time if/when a mobo manufacturer would realize the market out there for one and take advantage of it.

if you still have the case with you Wankerfx, would you consider taking the rubber feet off just for a comparison to see where the issue is?

and I can appreciate that you love your TT as a cooler, but if you're going to review other cases, it may be an idea to adopt something smaller, as I won't be surprised if you run into problems with more cases while using it. it's not a cooler that every Tom, Dick n Harry would be using, so a complaint about stuff not fitting right would become a constant. while it sucks that the case may not have consideration for a cooler of that size, even a smaller, but powerful cooler, would inidcate to you how much room there is or isn't, so you could air a warning about a possible conflict with the jumbo sized HSF. :) just a thought...

btw, how badly did the paint job on the metal and plastic mark up with finger prints?