View Single Post
Old December 2, 2007, 10:09 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty View Post

What really irks me more then anything else is the lack of respect that 'some' companies have for our dollars. Most of us had to work for the money to buy things and work damned hard for it. How dare they not show us the same proper respect, honesty and integrity we showed, hopefully, while earning it...
uhm... respect for our dollars? It's no secret that big business is just that, business. Caveat emptor (Buyer beware) remember that from high school Consumer Ed? I see that you are a very careful shopper but the reality is many people are not. In fact the majority are not. And one of the largest, if not the largest, demographic of consumers in the world right now are not even in high school yet. Think about that.

I work for a mid/large manufacturer that sells the most expensive products in their industry. Is it because they are the best products compared to our competitors? No not at all. It's all about perception, positioning and separating you from as much of your money as possible with the least amount of effort needed. Sad but true.

Anyways good for the GS guy to not give in to the BS and too bad he got axed. My bet is he's going to be happier for it in the long run though.

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE