Banned
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default Athlon I 7750, MA78GM-US2H matx mobo (cheap htpc parts)

SOLD to C.A.Nnon
Hey guys, got some stuff to sell here... bought them at ncix (combo deal) in June, both very lightly used. Always used in a smoke free, pet free, idiot free, humidity free and (almost) dust free environment. You won't find any dust on the mobo unless you use an electronic microscope

I'm shipping from Toronto Ontario, and Toronto-nians can pick up at scarboro. Payment in cash (local) or EMT preferred, paypal only if your bank doesn't do emt. Buyer pays shipping.

First up, Athlon 7750 BE, 65nm, k10, 1.8ghz HT, based on phenom I die with 2 disabled cores. I've used it modestly, I bumped to multi up to 15x just to see if those claims of 3.0ghz with no vcore change was true, and yes it was. Never overvolted, never abused. Comes with everything it came with, plus a bit of TIM residue and minus the stock TIM on the back of hsf.
$60

Second up, a mATX gigabyte mobo, MA78GM-US2H. I removed the NB and SB heatsinks to apply AS5 and remove the silly Gigabyte badge (I still have the badge incase you still want it). 780G chipset with HD3200, Gigabyte says it plays 1080p very nicely.
$65

Both for $120-Pending to C.A.Nnon

Thanks for looking

Last edited by 0o0; December 2, 2009 at 02:41 PM.