View Single Post
Old October 17, 2009, 11:50 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I call bullshit on either IW or Art of War. I got an email from Art of War for a half off coupon for a COD:MW2 server. Either they're far out of the know or IW wants attention.
Code:
Hello-  
 Welcome to the Art of War Central Fall update - the prime gaming time of the year.  This time we're talking about the most anticapated game in a long time...First, for any games we offer, you can use our new coupon code to get 50% off your first month, including preorders.

Coupon Code:   halfoff

The game I was talking about is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.  This game has received unprecedented attention and with good cause.  First up there are new and cool kill streak rewards, including the ability to call in your own AC 130 - if you've seen the video for this you know how cool it will be.  You can also unlock call signs - new rank emblams that reflect your playing style and “show off how cool you are, make yourself famous.”  There are also now "death streaks" which might be more useful to some of our less skilled players...

You can pre order MW2 here and be on line at launch:

http://artofwarcentral.com/call_of_duty_modern_warfare_2.asp
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...