View Single Post
Old November 18, 2007, 06:10 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1lk1 View Post
As for raising questions as to who owns what in this world, I feel that North America has a bad penchant for trying to tell the rest of the world what to do, especially the US. As I am a US Citizen, I must admit I am very much not happy with the approach my government has taken as of late. I am a die-hard conservative, but even I would most likely vote for Hillary in the upcoming election. I am sorry, but I firmly believe that the US and Canada need to just pull out of NATO and stop all this sillyness on trying to fix the world when they both have major problems at home they cannot handle.

I agree with you. I am not a US citizen but I follow politic closely. I don't think that the US needs another term with Hillary at the helm you guys already had that with Bill as she was the real President. I am hoping that Ron Paul gets in down there. Then you will see some real change as he vows to remove the USA from NATO and the UN. Two agencies which meddle and dictate far too much. Hopefully then Canada would follow suit...only in a perfect world.