View Single Post
Old September 27, 2009, 11:45 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

I'm a little behind in the times when it comes to web design, but I'll second (or third...) the need to have the page centered. It makes for a much cleaner, and more professional look. The only other thing I would point out is that your main page has too much information. It is just really long. That page should be a general introduction, and provide enough info so that people go and read the rest of your site. That is unless you want it like a blog.

Another thing I just noticed is the continuity between your menus. The store categories change between the main page and any of the store links. The whole site actually gets centered, but I imagine that is because you are playing with it at the moment.
Also on the main page the store links on the left are kind of lacking in punch. it hard to tell that DazMode is even a store (from the main page that is). Personally I think this should take emphasis over everything else, as it is your main business. Having the reviews and support are great, but I would see them as being secondary. The dazmode.com address should go straight to the store.

Last edited by Andy; September 27, 2009 at 11:51 PM.