View Single Post
Old September 24, 2009, 08:10 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Default Project: Ultimate Behemoth

First off im not trying to compare my build with CMetaphor's rig, "Behemoth" and hats off to him as that thing rocks!!.... The new case for my Folding rig has just been ordered a Lian-li PC-V2110 and the only thing I could think of was that old Simpsons episode when Homer goes to buy a RV and is shown that two-story monster named, "Ultimate Behemoth" and bart asks, "Does it have its own satellite dish, sir?" and the salesman replys, "You can tell your son it has its own satellite... the VanStar 1launched last Feburary." loved that.. anyways this case reminds me of that RV

LIAN-LI PC-V2110 Silver Aluminum ATX Super Full Tower Case 7X5.25 8X3.5IN No PS USB 1394 eSATA Audio - DirectCanada

The case is a tad large, almost as big as the UPS im using to run all the folding gear so it should be a good match it measures 210 x 620 x 620 ( W, H, D) not sure if that's with or without the wheels on...

so the plan is:

4 x GTX295's, 4GB RAM, AMD 940 BE, Corsair 1000HX, Thermaltake 650, various drives and the MSI K9A2 Platinum... and then maybe some water cooling.

pics to come once the case arrives.