View Single Post
Old September 17, 2009, 07:44 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default The Rock Band Thread!

So, coming from The Beatles: Rock Band thread and a really old showoff thread, I've figured we may as well make a thread devoted to Rock Band stuff. Show off your personal achievements, show off your modded peripherals, show off your scores! Show off anything as long you got pants on!
I noticed Unknownm had a couple videos to show off, so I'm hoping some of you others are as enthusiastic as us.
I'll contribute my first couple things. Ever since my mom made me buy the Boston pack, I've been hooked. Amazingly fun, yet simple, on drums. been working on my scores a little lately and this is what I've ended up with:

As well, I have the Rock Band 2 drums, which are wireless and suffer from a battery issue, where they'd slightly pop out and you'd end up disconnecting in the middle of a song. I figured I could make something with a USB cable and a bit of work. Ended up with wireless data transfer and USB power off the Xbox itself. It's by no means a professional job however The first one is just the innards of the drums, and damn they're messy.

Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...