View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old September 11, 2009, 08:29 AM
Gellidius's Avatar
Gellidius Gellidius is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Quebec
Posts: 349

My System Specs

Default Trodas....Check this out!

I found a filter in Photoshop that seems to do exactly what you need;
See if you have it in your version of Ps.

It's in: Image/adjustments/gradient map

Quote:"The gradient map adjustment replaces the tonal values of the image with the colors supplied by a gradient. It's a great tool for generating special color effects."
- From: Photoshop CS4 on Demand - Steve Johnson.

A highly recommended book, aussi en Franšais.

Ooops, just saw that you already found out and tried the filter.

Ego cogito, ergo deus non est.
Reply With Quote