View Single Post
Old September 2, 2009, 06:46 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by voklskier4452 View Post
I hardly feel an apologize is necessary, if you get so bent out of shape by a few words on the internet, then really how have you survived this long?
I havent been a member here long and really haven't been to active for a loooong time now, really just came here to share the news.

Its not a matter of getting bent out of shape. Its keeping our community respectable and a desired place to go. Calling people idiots/stupid/etc (paraphrasing, but still) rather then helping someone out does nothing but make that person want to go elsewhere. Thats not what the community here wants. Take this post for example. I could have just flamed the crap out of you, but its a lot nice just to talk about it, and explain why RJ and encorp didnt feel it was necessary to belittle someone. On top of that, flaming people rarely gets the desired effect of fixing a problem...unless you're desired effect is trolling.
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about