View Single Post
  #1024 (permalink)  
Old September 1, 2009, 04:14 PM
BrainEater's Avatar
BrainEater BrainEater is offline
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,741

Ok !!

I talked to my local gov't excise/duty rep ? today ..

We discussed the thinktank , and he said it should be no problem to get the required 'SDA licence' that I need to purchase/own/handle anhydrous denatured ethanol.

So thats a major step forward......I am in the process of sourcing out a couple liters of the products in question ......for a baking pan test.....

I've also gotta convince 'Commercial Alcohol' to sell me some specially pakaged ethanol.......they normally only sell the SDAG stuff in 55 gal drums......

Supermicro X11DPi-NT:2x Xeon Gold 6144's:Lots more other stuff.Dual 4k monitor video .