Thread: Plexiglass?
View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old September 1, 2009, 08:50 AM
BrainEater's Avatar
BrainEater BrainEater is offline
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,742

Yellowpages under 'plastic'.

Plexiglass aka 'Lucite' aka 'acrylic' aka polymethyl methacrilate........


When you say glasscutter , do you mean for real glass or for plexiglass ?

Real glasscutters can be bought from most hardware stores......plexiglass is cut with a saw.

Supermicro X11DPi-NT:2x Xeon Gold 6144's:Lots more other stuff.Dual 4k monitor video .
Reply With Quote