View Single Post
Old August 29, 2009, 08:00 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
Okay I don't really get what all the Acer bashing is about. I have an Acer X223W and the picture is great! Yeah, I said it. This is an excellent monitor and I'm glad I saved some cash by buying it!

Word of advice for you bumfloss. -> Buy your monitor at a local shop if you can. Walk around, take your time, and have a good look at them.

I went to my local Futureshop and Staples stores comparing different brands and models. I chose this Acer monitor for a few good reasons. The picture, colours, and contrast looked great and the price was more reasonable compared to others. I've had it since December and I'm very happy with it and I don't regret buying it all. I never looked back and thought, "Man I should have sprung for that Samsung instead". I'm not trying to convince you to buy an Acer monitor. Just use your own judgement and get what you think looks good.
I do have to admit, there are a few Acer monitors that do look good! But, most of the monitors from Acer I have seen, have always had some kind of flaw!
Dell XPS 630i / Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 @ 2.67GHz / Stock Cooling (Temporary) / 6GB DDR2 800 RAM + 4GB Windows ReadyBoost/ Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT / Samsung SpinPoint 640GB + Seagate FreeAgent 250GB / 750W PSU / Nvidia Nforce 650i SLI / Logitech X-235 Speakers + Plantronics .Audio 370 Gaming Headset / Dell 22' E228WFP / Razer DeathAdder /Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit
Airshehan