View Single Post
Old October 30, 2007, 10:50 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Well I have the original MERC on my main and for gaming I love it it's fast and responsive. The gaming key's, are perfect for my hands can play for hours without discomfort, for typing it alright, I hate how the number pad is designed but if you are buying it to game, and if your not look elsewhere, then this is a damn good KB. The software can be a pig sometimes when you are trying to update a new game, 2 out 5 times it will hang, but I only have had the software crash twice on me in 10 months.
I wouldn't ever use the USB or headphones on it as I like as much bandwidth as possible.
There is literally a ton of games for it and as new games come out there on top of things.
I absolutely love mine 1st gen merc, a few of the clan have them too and swear by them.

About 2 weeks ago I just about bought the Stealth but the wife wants ideas for x-mas so I assume she will be picking me up one then ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton

Last edited by Supergrover; October 30, 2007 at 12:05 PM.