View Single Post
Old October 28, 2007, 05:25 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Well for a mouse, I would say Razer since Razer is awesome . Razer mice to check out are the Diamondback 3G, DeathAdder, or Copperhead (little older). If you dont think you'd like any of those mice however, then I would recommend the Logitech G5 2nd Gen (don't mind the pricetag, it's much cheaper at many places.)(G7 if you prefer cordless.)

For keyboards I'm not sure, Used to have a Saitek Eclipse and that was pretty good, loved the back-lit keys and all, but it broke (don't ask). If you like the Eclipse then I would recommend the Eclipse II, which is the newer version. (3 colors of lights and media control buttons.) The keyboard I replaced my Eclipse with is a Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000, needed one on the cheap since I was low on cash (and a G15 wouldn't fit on my kb tray,) and I like it; it's very inexpensive, but it doesn't feel cheap at all. The keys are all sort of curved, and it has laptop style keys. I'm still not quite used to it' curvy-ness, but I will someday. As for the laptop keys it makes it much more silent.
-Deadpool

Last edited by Moneyless; October 28, 2007 at 05:33 PM.