View Single Post
Old August 14, 2009, 01:04 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Testing:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a quick shot of the basic parts being used for this build.... not everything is here, but most is:

Okay, so I've had it running on open air for a little while now... just a few pics to show of that.

I got the HAF 922 in, and I'm gonna be doing some work on it over the next comming while. A window mod is coming for sure, and maybe a WC loop with some custom acrylic work...

I know I'm gonna have to replace the optical drive.... my own dumbass fault for not paying attention as to if it was sata or not, so now, like a nub I'm stuck with a nasty IDE cable :S

I went and started doing some oc'ing... just to see how far this little guy would go.
Turns out its a beast of a chip :D

So without Further adu, here she is on open air....
Unlocked all 4 cores, clocked at 3.6GHz :D

It begins:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something's new....:

So when I originally started this build i had planned on using a different case then what I have above. I had my heat set on this little Lancool Case. Designed and build by Lian-Li, but with a steel frame instead of an Aluminum one. Its a little heavier and has some plastic, but all in all, its very aesthetically pleasing for a steel/plastic case.

I was in a rush to get everything together and neglected to snap some pics... but here is a quick, just build shot :D

My Rig: Motivation 2.0
----------------
Build log - Motivation: Sponsored by Galaxy and Corsair
---------------
Check out the HardwareCanucks Youtube Channel for News/Reviews and more!
Instagram Twitter

Last edited by mattlef; October 17, 2009 at 10:53 AM.