View Single Post
Old August 10, 2009, 11:59 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayan288 View Post
Your second build looks awesome! Though I would personally get a gtx 260 core 216 or a gts 250 sc instead of a 4850.
thanks shayan288 for your input, judging by the reviews on the gtx 260 core 216, it looks like that would be justifiable to spend an extra 50$ to get a graphics card that can play games at max settings. I will definitely consider that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtispan View Post
Definitely for almost the exact same price, go for the Intel build. Just do yourself a favour and get the Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB. It will be faster than the hitachi you're looking at. You might as well get the P45 version of that motherboard too, basically the same price.

What resolution is your monitor?

Also, do not forget to price match! You can save plenty on that case, processor, graphics card and power supply.
yeah, my friend was also suggesting to change the HD also. I will change that on my build tomorrow

and as for the monitor, i'm not too sure. i haven't really looked into that, but the monitor really isn't a big concern to me atm, but am i missing something here? like is there a problem with the graphics card and the monitor resolution?

excuse my noobiness =P

thanks for your input also! =)