View Single Post
Old July 25, 2009, 09:37 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'd go with the Gigabyte. People's had great experiences with their motherboards, and same with me. My 2nd choice would be the ASUS. However, do you need to spend so much money on a motherboard? I've personally been trouble free with my motherboards, except for the damned ASUS M2N-E. Plus most of the time when you encounter a problem caused by overclocking, clearing the CMOS does the trick if all else fails. I am an amateur overclocker though and don't like to spend lots of time tinkering with stuff, so you'll have a different opinion than me on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapmaster View Post
the Crosshair III come with a sound card, if it mean something to you. Personally, I'll go with the MSI, it look sexy, 4 PCI-E slot and the best overclocker of the 3, but it's MSI, some people have problem with them, they don't have the best support.
Just a question...Does how a motherboard look matter? It's stuffed inside a case, which you will probably rarely look to see what's inside. Sure its design will have an effect on airflow and temperatures. That's just my opinion.