Hall Of Fame
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default PRICE REDUCED! ASUS Eee PC 4G - Upgraded + extras!

*SOLD*

Hey gang, I'm selling an ASUS Eee 4G. It's been upgraded from 512MB to 2GB of RAM and comes with the charger, Windows XP Home (fully licensed), an additional 4GB Class 6 SD card, a thin skin case, a full size carrying case, and a USB mouse.

I'm asking $285 + shipping

The netbook's in mint condition, and really sees only minor use. I bought it for my wife strictly to watch videos and for her SNES emulator; but she's been more interested in playing her DS, so she hardly uses it.

It's a great machine, especially with the RAM upgrade. It plays videos, has a webcam (currently I've disabled it to extend battery life) runs wireless internet very well, etc. etc...

Also worth noting is that I'm running the EEEPC Resolution utility for Windows on it right now which can emulate standard resolution sizes for the screen to make it more 'internet friendly'. Currently it's set to 800x600, but it can be set to it's default 800x480, or 1024x768.

*EDIT* As always, I'm on the look out for parts too. I'm looking for 4GB DDR2 1066 RAM, a decent video card for a spare machine, a current gen MB (also for building a spare machine, preferably AMD), 750W+ PSU, and case. (CM Scout, CM 690, HAF, or something similar)
I'm willing to take trades, trades + cash, or I may trade you the netbook + cash if it's something I really want.

Last edited by Caldezar; July 31, 2009 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Price Reduced